Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet Low Sweet Chariot

I was on the 2 train platform at 42nd Street Times Square when I heard these serene voices. I felt like I was sitting in church. There voices were full of so much tenderness. You will literally get chills listening to these ladies. They were amazing! 



Sorry for such poor video. I was so taken by what I was hearing that I didnt realize the camera wasn't properly on them. But you can clearly understand where I am coming from. They literally made me stop in my tracks. Towards the end you will see the guy on the train in the backround feeling it too. lol.
Hope you enjoy.

                                                                                               Signed,
                                                                                                 Max


No comments:

Post a Comment